Deadline for reporting receivables to GDDKiA (the General Directorate for National Roads and Motorways)

News / 03.09.2012

We kindly inform that the General Directorate for National Roads and Motorways – Rzeszow Branch, pursuant to Article 5 sec. 3 of the Act of June 28, 2012 on repayment of certain unsatisfied receivables of entrepreneurs resulting from the execution of awarded public contracts on August 29, 2012, published an announcement regarding the opening of the deadline for reporting receivables due from contractors for the construction of:
– A-4 highway (section Rzeszów Zachód interchange – Rzeszów Central interchange),
– S-19 expressway (section Rzeszów Zachód interchange – Świlcza interchange),
– A-4 Tarnów – Rzeszów highway (section Krzyż interchange – Dębica Pustynia interchange).
The deadline for submission of applications is September 19, 2012.

At the same time, we would like to clarify that the Act in question sets forth the rules for repayment by the General Director of National Roads and Highways of the main receivables of an entrepreneur who has entered into an agreement with a contractor in connection with the performance of a public works contract awarded by the General Director of National Roads and Highways that have not been satisfied by the contractor. According to Article 14, the Act is also applicable to contractors with respect to whom the premises set forth in Article 5 sec. 1 occurred before the date of entry into force of the Act. Thus, this Act provides an opportunity to report receivables to entrepreneurs who have not received payment for services and deliveries made also as part of the implementation of, among others, the investment task entitled “Construction of the Ropczyce bypass in the course of national road No. 4 (E40) Jędrzychowice – Korczowa”, where the contractor was the Consortium of companies; DROGBUD Podkarpacki Holding Budowy Dróg Sp. z o.o., based in Strzyżów, and HEMEX – Budownictwo Sp. z o.o., based in Płock.

If you are interested in assistance from our Law Firm’s lawyers in recovering outstanding payments, please contact our Law Firm.